Wow, what an Experience on Sunday! If you were not there, we showed a video testimony of Allyn Pepper. Allyn is a gentlemen in our church that is battling brain cancer and shared his “nevertheless” story. I preached a message entitled, “Bad news, but a good report.” I highly recommend that you log on and watch it. You can do so in three ways. You can download our church app and watch all of our messages there http://get.theapp.co/d248. You can go to iTunes and subscribe to our podcast, http://apple.co/1btBbXj. Or, you can go on this website and watch from here http://vc.tv/1LOSC4T.
I highly encourage you to be here this Sunday as we conclude our series, “Nevertheless.” We have yet another powerful “nevertheless" testimony to share with you. It is going to be another great day! You might need tissues again (you’ve been warned).
I want to remind you of several things coming up in the next few weeks:
1) Our “Pursuit Night” at the Edmond Campus is this Friday, March 27, at 7pm. We will be worshipping, laying hands on the sick, those in need, and believing God for miracles! Whether you need a miracle or you just want to be in His presence and worship, this will be a powerful night as we LIVE in His presence. Watch this video for more details. I will see you there!
2) This coming Monday ONLY, March 30, from 6am-7am, we will be meeting in the Main Auditorium for a time of worship and prayer. We also will meet Monday through Thursday, from noon - 1pm. We will be praying for you, this church, and the approaching Easter Sunday. Join us as we worship our God and pray.
3) Easter Outreach is next Saturday, April 4, starting in the Main Auditorium at 10am with a time of worship and activities. We will be going out to 15 sites, providing games and Easter egg hunts for the community. Join us Monday, March 30, at 6:30pm in the West Auditorium for the final egg stuffing party. Pizza will be served and childcare is provided.
4) I also want to encourage you to start thinking about who you’ll be inviting to church on Easter weekend. We are starting a new series called, "The Veil," and Easter will be jam-packed with production and excitement. Studies show that over 80% of people who are invited to church say, “Yes." Whose life will you be a part of changing?
5) Our Easter times for the OKC Campus are Saturday night at 6:30pm, Sunday at 8:30am, 10:30am, and 12:30pm. If you normally attend the 10:30am, I would like to ask that you consider attending one of our other Experiences that weekend if you can, to make room for first-time guests at the 10:30am. We know the 10:30am will be filled to capacity.
I’m praying for you. Have an amazing week!
In His Grip,
LIVE MOVE BE